• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All for One [Castile, any]
    Jesper's focus pulls away from the abundant buffet of grass when the genuine greeting reaches his tufted ears. Well-trained mandible closes his jaw and, in one swallow, pulpy contents begin their journey to his belly. Bronze-tipped lobes prick towards the bearer of the greeting as aquamarine gaze follows suit. The black finds himself standing before a brilliantly hued lady with a pair of large, beautiful wings. He blinks in disbelief at the opalescent sheen and the magical mix of aqua and violet. She is simply stunning. Jesper manages to keep his boyish lust under wraps and, only offers a smile in response. He listens as she introduces herself and then, opens the conversation up to him.

He takes a moment to gather himself before following her prompt. In moments, he clears his obsessive thoughts and, focuses on what he should say. "My name is Jesper. You are very astute, @[Oceane]. I am a guest here or, a pris-" Prisoner.

He stopped himself as he heard the dramatic snap of another pair of wings. He ought to watch what he says but, he would have loved to add, Depending on how you look at it.

Alas, Castile is here. The black meets his gaze warmly and, maintains steady contact. Based on the dragon's body language, he is here to protect his shiny possession. Jesper certainly had no ill intentions though, he is grateful for keeping his thoughts to himself. If there is one thing he doesn't need right now, it is to incite a dragon. Jesper offers him a small smile and a bob of his poll in acknowledgement. He hears Castile's greeting though his words are laced with a chiding undertone.

The black stands his ground, even as the glistening sapphire and gold brute stares him down. Jesper knows he has done nothing wrong. The lady approached him. Before he can overthink Castile's antics too much, a flash of gold crests the rocky ledge behind @[Castile] and Oceane. Her hot pink points are unmistakable and, as recognition sets in, Jesper finds himself shifting his weight in excitement. @[Jackel] is no doubt a sight for sore eyes. Even if their last encounter is not one of Jesper's proud moments, he very much enjoyed her games. His whiskered muzzle tosses into the sky as the black male urges her to join them. He watches as she draws closer though, as her slender form comes into focus, he realizes she bears the suit of a feline. He shrugs, unphased by her wardrobe change. Stepping towards the lanky spotted cat, Jesper offers a huge grin and a husky greeting. "My, my sweet thing, aren't you looking as fine as ever."

I realized that I wanted to play this out. Jesper needs his Jack time <3

Messages In This Thread
    All for One [Castile, any] - by Jesper - 02-08-2020, 07:54 AM
    RE: All for One [Castile, any] - by Oceane - 02-16-2020, 06:30 PM
    RE: All for One [Castile, any] - by Castile - 02-17-2020, 09:44 AM
    RE: All for One [Castile, any] - by Jackel - 02-19-2020, 06:10 PM
    RE: All for One [Castile, any] - by Jesper - 03-19-2020, 08:01 PM