• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My heart was a compass; Lilliana
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    Taiga had been short one chestnut mare when he visited - though perhaps she’d left him alone when he got intercepted by the winged child. At any rate, it wasn’t quite the same now, pulling a prank on the misty redwoods and not having her around to see her face scowl at his redecoration (because he’s quite certain she would).

Nevertheless, he picks up her trail soon after - an interesting direction considering the fact that she had thought of Taiga as a separate entity last time they spoke. Perhaps she had gone looking for Heartfire after all?

Bouncing northwards always felt like going home to the frosted male. He picks up a trot, no longer bothering with dragon shapes and ice at the time, and goes to find his friend.

He only has a few of those. Funny how they’re all female.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[lilliana]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    My heart was a compass; Lilliana - by Leilan - 02-23-2020, 05:48 AM
    RE: My heart was a compass; Lilliana - by Leilan - 02-29-2020, 05:21 PM
    RE: My heart was a compass; Lilliana - by Leilan - 03-11-2020, 12:23 PM
    RE: My heart was a compass; Lilliana - by Leilan - 03-29-2020, 07:25 AM