• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  black woods, decay, cold winds; any
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    It's always satisfying to see someone's face change from confusion to understanding to being grossed out to trying to be some sort of polite about it - or towards ignoring the comment. All the while, for Leilan it's the best kind of amusement he'll ever have, and he watches it intrigued, waiting for the result. Sure enough, the guy before him reacts like many probably would, though not many actually physically remove themselves from his presence. Credit where credit is due though, the bay still talks to him.

Leilan nods to the given name without any sort of recognition. It seemed to him that Ivo had some past with the Chamber, but lucky him, the Chamber is long gone. As is evident by his nonchalant shrug and denial that there is anything to know.

Leilan knows his constant talk of the geysers must be annoying, but hey, he can't help but find a joke in the fact that the water randomly attacks people nowadays. It's even more fun to tell Ivo - to have him become just annoyed enough that he is curious. Coming just because he wants to, right. The ice-scaled stallion gives him a grin. "Oh, I know." and leaves it at that.

Room for improvement indeed, but - does he really want Ivo to improve? After all, he's much more fun the way he is now.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    black woods, decay, cold winds; any - by Ivo - 03-11-2020, 10:19 PM
    RE: black woods, decay, cold winds; any - by Ivo - 03-12-2020, 11:25 AM
    RE: black woods, decay, cold winds; any - by Ivo - 03-13-2020, 12:33 PM
    RE: black woods, decay, cold winds; any - by Ivo - 03-20-2020, 12:01 PM
    RE: black woods, decay, cold winds; any - by Leilan - 03-23-2020, 11:35 AM