• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi
    Lomasi could not agree more with the perlino dun mare's reply that it is always best to learn by doing, Lepis reminded the strawberry roan very much of her own mother. Lomasi's mother had taught there foals through activities that would test their skills and knowledge, allowing her foals to gain awareness, independence, and courage as they were tested. The red mare could not help feel a fondness growing towards the Pegasus' mare.

The red roan mare feels her body relax a small amount before giving the perlino mare a soft smile. "Thank you Lepis, for all that you have done for me thus far and for the future as well. I greatly appreciate it." Lomasi said while dipping her head to the older mare. The strawberry roan mare lifted her head " I hope to serve you and Loess well!" she said with a smile. Lomasi looked over the land before her, she would have to go and meet the rest of her new herd which excited her.

OOC/ Thank you! Should I wait for the diplomatic trip post? I don't really know where else to post lol

Messages In This Thread
    i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 03-28-2020, 05:00 PM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 03-30-2020, 01:07 PM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 03-31-2020, 10:17 PM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 04-04-2020, 11:16 AM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lomasi - 04-05-2020, 01:31 PM