• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i got my heart right here
    SOCHI

The hunt had been successful this morning and, as a result, her mood is light. Her belly is full and she is sated as she moves forward through the forest, her heavy body making a surprisingly little amount of noise as each foot falls gracefully. It has been weeks since her last encounter with the strange brand of Beqanna magic and now that she has found a home, a place to rest, she feels something like peace begin to enter into her life. Not enough to permeate her soul—never enough to give her true rest—but enough to soften the edges of her biting fury. Enough to soothe the raging anger of her wounds.

She leans down to bite at an itch on her leg when she hears them.

Her ear twitches just slightly, a whisker on her nose moving, and she straightens slowly. She remembers what it had been like to teach Reia the way of the hunt—to welcome Nikolaus back into the fold and teach him the same, to pass along such skills to her and Castile’s youngest—but she has never had the pleasure of teaching the hunt to a predator like Spirit. Especially one with his father’s endless gifts.

There is something like pride in her chest when she catches the sight of them out of the corner of her eye, tail twitching behind her. It would be easy to double back now, she thinks. To catch them both by surprise when she had been the intended target, but she doesn’t want to waste such a valuable lesson. So instead she picks up her pace again, albeit slower than before, and continues to make her way through the forest. She keeps her ear trained on them, but otherwise, she gives no hint that she knows they are coming.

she said a war ain't a war before both sides bleed

@[Risk]
    [Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Messages In This Thread
    i got my heart right here - by Risk - 04-20-2020, 12:32 AM
    RE: i got my heart right here - by sochi - 04-20-2020, 09:07 PM
    RE: i got my heart right here - by Risk - 04-23-2020, 08:46 PM
    RE: i got my heart right here - by sochi - 04-27-2020, 08:56 PM