• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

**Activity Check / Lethy meeting** - Ends 5/01/20
    She does not miss the shimmering ripple on the edge of the meeting. Though Celina did not interject her opinion in the meeting she had called a small pull of an appreciative smile tugged at the corner of her mouth. She knew that these things were not of interest to young horses, as was evident in the way one of Lilliana's boys becomes restless while his mother joins Lethy.

The buckskin mare nods her head in affirmation as her friend talks of her plans to talk to Neverwhere and the changes that Taiga needs. She agreed with her. Taiga had grown stagnant, but unpredictable all at the same time. The outside pressures where always there, while the inhabitants become ever changing (some leaving, others coming, but only a handful stay to call it home). A conversation with Lilliana on further plans was first on her list with her co-leader.

Any uncertainty of this meeting that had evaded Lethy's gift when she had started, was squelched as Lilliana joined her side in helping lead. Even if Aten never returned, her stomach tightened in nauseating flips with the thought, she knew that she would be able to keep their home and guard their home just as he would with the help of @[lilliana]. Lilliana, I would like nothing more than to have you by my side. I have no doubt in our abilities to keep Taiga and make Taiga what it should be. Does anyone else have anything to add? It is okay if you simply want to be, Taiga is open to all who need a place to simply be, but if you want to be apart in growing and changing Taiga into better things please do not be afraid to say so.
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: **Activity Check / Lethy meeting** - Ends 5/01/20 - by Izora Lethia - 04-28-2020, 06:22 PM