• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

**Activity Check / Lethy meeting** - Ends 5/01/20

It is by pure accident that Kota stumbles upon the meeting - she is late, but she does arrive. The ghostmare has been floating around the ancient forest freely since following Lilliana and Nashua back here some days ago. Her father followed them for most of the trip, but continued on through and even more north. Kota lingers here with the drifting fog, but she does not intend to make herself a hermit of the woodlands…

She approaches next to Nashua who appears to be intently eavesdropping on his mother’s important conversation. She smiles playfully down to him and walks passed, stopping at a respectful distance from the mares. “Hello again Lilliana,” she nods, her milky voice low but clear enough to not be a mumble. “If I can be of any assistance, at all, call on me.” She looks to the buckskin mare, “I am a healer,” and her blue eyes flit back to Lilliana, “and a well traveled sleuth,” she chuckles, “when the time calls for it.

Kota
    those great whites,
    they have big teeth

kota wants to be a part of taiga - shee can be a sneaky sneaky and also a nurse ! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: **Activity Check / Lethy meeting** - Ends 5/01/20 - by kota - 04-30-2020, 07:58 AM