• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[TAKEOVER]  you got me used to loving you

elio

some say I should learn to cry but I only learned how to fight
    and I know everything must die but nothing fades like the light

It hadn't taken Elio long to come to a decision.

He decided on a whim but - rarely does he make snap decisions. I wouldn't know so quickly if it wasn't right, Lio tells himself.

But when he steps into Taiga - before discussing his plans with his mother, brother, or sisters - he feels a trace of nervousness. He shuffles just within the border, sharp, moody eyes scanning the blend of Loessian and Taigan landscapes for the familiar glowing form of Nashua. It's late evening, and as the sun begs to fall beneath the horizon, Lio wonders if he would even be able to spot Nash's light .

Elio misses Taiga, and Little Feather, and the way a cold morning fog chills his chest. Lepis belongs in Loess, but he knows for certain this is his home. It always has been. Celina might spit at him, furious and dangerous, but Lio doesn't mind. It seems she forgets they grew up together. It's hard to fear someone he watched trip over gangly legs and lose terribly at hide and seek - even if that someone has a predator's mouth.

No, that darling sister of his will not deter him.

Late sun, bright and yellow and so warm against the Autumn wind, splashes across Elio's golden face. Where the aardwolf marking rises up his nose glitters exactly like a gold nugget. He looks ethereal, sunny - the way his feathers flash so crimson make him look even more like the fire Nashua thought of.

A biting wind reminds Lio what he is here for.

He calls, patient and good-natured. His plans can be shared peacefully.

@[Izora Lethia] @[Lilliana] idk how this works into the lilli being stolen timeline but i figured i'd tag her just in case
    [Image: elio-by-dozymare-ddo34i6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    you got me used to loving you - by elio - 04-29-2020, 09:41 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by elio - 04-30-2020, 11:29 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Celina - 05-01-2020, 02:36 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Nashua - 05-01-2020, 07:16 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by elio - 05-01-2020, 10:04 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Castile - 05-04-2020, 09:10 AM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Celina - 05-06-2020, 08:39 AM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Popinjay - 05-06-2020, 11:29 AM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Nashua - 05-06-2020, 07:47 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Virgo - 05-06-2020, 08:35 PM