• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Walking on water - leaders/any/all
    Lethy's attention is pulled from the spotted mare by the arrival of a fourth, but when she sees Elio approach and stop surprise swirls through the purple of her eyes briefly followed by simple happiness. Hello, Elio. she responds just as quietly before turning her outward attention back to the full group. It genuinely pleased her that Elio had come back to Taiga after all that transpired. When she had left the "battlefield" she had been filled with sadness with the thought that she would not see him continue to grow and flourish in Taiga. To see him here now, gave her hope.

It is when the pink spotted mare asks about what is going on in Taiga, and if Taiga needed help, freedom, and working better together she nods in seriousness as she listens. Her amethyst eyes watch the woman for a moment and then she peers softly to Elio -though she was sure their predicament had been part of the "ruckus" she was referring to Lethy felt that his being here now was enough to dismiss the whole situation together, he was here for Taiga that much was obvious- before returning and responding to the woman. "Ah, a ruckus. We have had a few run ins with the south lately, peace and freedom do not come without tribulations that much we all know. As for help, one would be a fool to decline any form of help from an ally." with this she gives the dappled mare a warm smile.

I'm assuming you have heard about Lilliana being stolen away to The Cove, or maybe Pangea. We have recently moved the seat of leadership to a counsel of three but with Lilliana gone, our third seat vacant as of right now. her eyes flash to @[Elio] for only a moment before returning to Eurwen, and myself as sitting counsel member of inner territory relations, I was hoping not to leave Taiga but to find someone to check in on Lilliana. I would send one of my best but as you said the "ruckus"... I don't want to leave us vulnerable."

Lethy's mind wandered to the red dust of Pangea and the red coat of her close friend, the worry was evident behind her purple eyes. I agree with you, there is strength in togetherness. The North, especially in these uncertain times, need to use our similarities and differences to unite. Lilliana and I had had conversations in the heat of moments before she was taken about our Kingdom and what the futures of each Northern residence could and should look like. She was taken before anything concrete could be discussed between leaders, but I look forward to those conversations and I hope you will be apart of them sooner rather than later. Lethy knew every voice mattered; leader, diplomat, defender, resident. However, as much as Taiga's future mattered to her right now, Lilliana's future was forefront in her mind.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    Walking on water - leaders/any/all - by Eurwen - 05-09-2020, 04:50 AM
    RE: Walking on water - leaders/any/all - by elio - 05-09-2020, 03:14 PM
    RE: Walking on water - leaders/any/all - by Izora Lethia - 06-06-2020, 08:39 PM