• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  a reason like mine
    GHAUL
    i can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back
    He lands with a thud in the snowdrifts of Nerine. Snow still swirls in a small cyclone around him from the gust his wings have kicked up. When he arrives, the scent of blood is thick in his nostrils. A series of thoughtful clicks escape his throat before he ventures further into their kingdom. Although he is still suspicious of what exactly is going on, he finds himself growing concerned with unraveling the mystery presented to him. None of it makes sense to him no matter how he tries to look at Lilliana’s story.

Ghaul lifts his head and gives a short screech to announce his arrival to the Nerinians. Normally they had been so quick to approach him, but the snow continues to fall silently around him. His small ears swivel forward and back as he strains to catch the sound of snapping twigs or the crunching of footsteps in the snow. If they are dead before he managed to set fire to their homeland, then he would find their attacker and destroy them.

His anger blooms like a dark flower as he stalks through Nerine. Finally, he stands at the edge of the cliffs with the wind chilling his face as it rolls off the frigid waves. The world all around him is blue and black with the winter cold. Perhaps their attacker is already gone? Ghaul grumbles to himself as he mulls over the thought of using scent to track down whatever monster Lilliana had spoken of.
    this is for anyone who wants to tell ghaul about wolfbane attacking, or maybe bargaining between nerine and pangea.

Messages In This Thread
    a reason like mine - by ghaul - 05-11-2020, 12:07 AM
    RE: a reason like mine - by Celina - 05-12-2020, 11:59 AM
    RE: a reason like mine - by Amarine - 05-12-2020, 12:50 PM
    RE: a reason like mine - by ghaul - 05-12-2020, 01:27 PM
    RE: a reason like mine - by Eurwen - 05-12-2020, 02:22 PM
    RE: a reason like mine - by Celina - 05-12-2020, 06:55 PM
    RE: a reason like mine - by Amarine - 05-12-2020, 08:42 PM
    RE: a reason like mine - by ghaul - 05-12-2020, 09:49 PM
    RE: a reason like mine - by Eurwen - 05-13-2020, 12:40 PM
    RE: a reason like mine - by Celina - 05-13-2020, 01:55 PM