• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A twinkle on waves and the sunset gleam; anyone
    There’s a shout but Elayne is already going to fast to really register it was for her - but it does, later, and she turns towards the squeak’s origin, another filly. The champagne girl is pretty herself, too, And the mauve-and-gold girl giddily looks at her as she approaches, her eyes taking in her creamy form and concerned, but interested face. ”Only when I want to,” she offers, the butterfly wings showing hints of water in their structure before settling on what they were before. ”I swim better than I fly. Maybe when I’m older I can follow my dad around when he feels like a bird.” she admits, but then her eyes land on the little light that follows the other filly around. ”Ooh, what’s that?” she exclaims, taking a few hop-skip-steps forward, and stopping only a few steps before it, suddenly remembering that she’s probably rude. ”I’m Elayne!” she tells both the light and the girl - unsure which would need the honors first.

@[Nalani]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A twinkle on waves and the sunset gleam; anyone - by Elayne - 06-12-2020, 05:26 AM