• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

maybe redemption has stories to tell; elio

let my shadows prove the sunshine

Svedka thoroughly enjoys the way that this golden man says his name, his small smirk now melting into something a bit more charming. “Elio,” he repeats his name, his cerulean gaze unwavering from Elio’s own eyes even as the tide gently pulls and pushes both of their bodies. The winged stallion takes thoughtful, precise steps towards him and Svedka mimics him, beginning to close the distance between them. Svedka tosses his head, a gentle chuckle leaving his lips.

“Maybe I am too trusting,” he confesses with a smile, lowering his head slightly so that he is glancing at Elio from beneath his white and blue forelock. “Is there a reason I should have said no?” His eyes glimmer with mischief, a sudden stirring of adrenaline coursing through his veins. The distance between them is only a few steps, but it may as well have been miles. Curious about this bronze stranger, yet reserved by his unfamiliarity, Svedka can only hope that their meeting will not be one just of happenstance - never to be seen again.

The current is becoming rougher as high tide hits its peak, strong enough to even begin to rock the bodies of the two muscular stallions that stand in its depths. “Come on,” Svedka says suddenly, turning towards the shore and pulling himself heavily onto the dark sand of the beach. Water runs in clear rivulets down his shoulders and haunches, dripping and pooling into puddles at his hooves. He glances over his back at his companion, curiously tilting his head at the winged stallion before gesturing him to follow with a gentle toss of his head. “I know a better place for conversation than the open ocean.”

An oasis of sorts, specifically.

svedka

@[elio]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: maybe redemption has stories to tell; elio - by Svedka - 06-20-2020, 11:36 AM