• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  show me the light
    Vita

She travels beqanna via the sky, per usual. It was night, but she couldn't sleep. Her head was filled with thoughts of Aedan, the two had been off together for quiet some time...it seems she hadn't seen beqanna in far too long!

She was always observant of the life that movef about on the ground...she was far too friendly in nature, so she took nearly every opportunity to make a friend.

Tonight was no different.

It was hard to see...but she thinks there is another out and about in the dark night. She gently brings her body to the ground, her light colored body was pretty easily spotted in the night.

She follows the sound..another breathing? It was heavy so she wasn't sure exactly what was happening..she is close to foliage...and she almost took to the sky again but she caught glimpse of a pair of eyes!

The equine had a dark body, easily blending into the foliage. Hi! My name is Vita, you don't have to be scared. She says with a smile, growing closer. Most equines wouldn't bother with one hiding...but Vita was too naive to connect the dots.

Fear Controls You

@[Creeper]

Messages In This Thread
    show me the light - by Creeper - 05-27-2020, 02:21 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-27-2020, 03:21 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Creeper - 05-27-2020, 03:42 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-28-2020, 02:15 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-28-2020, 03:23 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Creeper - 05-28-2020, 03:53 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-31-2020, 06:12 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-31-2020, 07:00 PM