• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  show me the light
    Vita

The equine, who probably preferred to remain hidden responds. She had a gentle tone, responding to Vita's greeting. She goes to introduce herseld..yet oddly does not give a name. Instead shs tells Vita to call her whatever she likes.

In fact, the mare grows closer to Vita! Ok...I'll call you...friend! she says with a smile, her innocence gleaming through her words. She hadn't picked up on the mares limp, though it wouldn't gave swayed Vita into a different response.

The pair was not alone for long...they were soon accompanied by a third. Her head turns as the voice of another joins them, he apologizes for joining them...she smiles in response Don't be silly! The more the merrier! Of course she speaks for herself, because she barely new the other mare.

Her eyes gaze over the stallion, he towered over both mares who were nearly matching in height! He had a small beard, and feathers on his feet his mane was a beautiful white, one like Aedans! He even had a snub of a tail like Aedan did. I was just introducing myself, Vita, what is your name? She says, her smile never faltering.

Fear Controls You

@[Creeper]

Messages In This Thread
    show me the light - by Creeper - 05-27-2020, 02:21 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-27-2020, 03:21 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Creeper - 05-27-2020, 03:42 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-28-2020, 02:15 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-28-2020, 03:23 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Creeper - 05-28-2020, 03:53 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-31-2020, 06:12 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-31-2020, 07:00 PM