• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  don't go (Breckin) my heart

This blindness thing certainly dampened all plans Fiorina had for the warmer weather. She wanted to find Roz again, wanted to see the spotted mare and that wicked, edged grin she wore. Thanks to some magical help, she knew it was possible that she was a ‘father’ of sorts - or maybe she would just be happy to have another go at the attempt.

Without her sight, she didn’t even know how to go about looking for the other mare. They had  not shared much information - Fiorina thought she could find her way to Nerine, Taiga, or Pangea from memory and scent but what were the chances she’d come across the other mare in any of those places?

Standing still and hoping she was lucky enough to have Roz find her seemed like a more and more appealing plan.

If only Fiorina was happy with standing still.

She had, at least, managed to move from the meadow and closer to the river. The scent of the water fills her nostrils though the sound of the river coursing towards the ocean brings her no sense of peace. She’s come here, wondering if she would have any luck spearing a fish with her tail, but as she stands on the bank she realizes she would have better luck hunting something fuzzy in the forest or meadow. It’s been a few days since she’s had anything bloody to satisfy her stomach and she’s starting to get bored of grass.

Instead of moving off to either of those places, though, she decides to follow the river for a while. Aimless, certainly, but at least with the sound of the water nearby she knows where she is and that is something.

@[Breckin]

Messages In This Thread
    don't go (Breckin) my heart - by Fiorina - 05-30-2020, 07:07 PM
    RE: don't go (Breckin) my heart - by Breckin - 06-16-2020, 06:32 PM
    RE: don't go (Breckin) my heart - by Fiorina - 06-18-2020, 03:19 PM