• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  What boundaries would you push?
    Dark amethyst eyes looked out over a dull grey sea. The salt clung like a desperate lover to the fog that rolled through the edge of the tree line she had found solace in. Her breathing was growing labored as her sides swelled with evidence of a child. A child she refused to acknowledge yet, of course she would love it like all her others born of her blood and adopted, but this one was created out of emotions she refused to feel.

The scars from her meeting with Leilan, that ran horizontally from her sides towards her haunches were healing, they were pink jagged things matching the one that crested her muzzle. Her golden, chocolate dipped coat was dull, much like the sandy beaches she grew up around. Her purple glow, on the other hand was a brilliant beacon that broke through the fog around her. Maybe it was the presence of life inside her that made it so, maybe it was the confidence she had found since her encounter with Leilan and accepting her responsibility on the council, maybe it was just a coincidence.

She stepped away from the cover of redwoods and made her way slowly across the rocky beach until her front hooves dipped slightly into the freezing sea water. I wonder if the sea will be just as cold once I've gone back to the mountain. Once I've added to who I am. Will I still be who I am? The purples of her eyes began to swim with the sea, lost in thought, lost in foam, lost in all the maybes of her life to come. 
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Leilan]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    What boundaries would you push? - by Izora Lethia - 07-20-2020, 10:31 PM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 07-24-2020, 07:16 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-01-2020, 02:07 PM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-09-2020, 07:33 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-22-2020, 05:07 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 09-06-2020, 10:23 AM