• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  What boundaries would you push?
    She is pulled from her thoughts, from her day dreams and terrors by the deep rumbling voice of Leilan. So captivated before, the first time she saw him, she finds it odd that after everything that transpired she finds him still just as magnificent.

The wonder doesn't last long in her eyes however when reality nips at her in his words. She scoffs at him, "It could be worse.. I could look like you." She pokes at him with jokes, but it does not evade her though that one day soon she would very much look like him.. in ways.

The corners of her velvety lips lift, giving her some of her youthfulness back for a small moment. "It is good to see you, though." she adds.

There was much to talk about, though she had thought after their first and last encounter that he may not speak to her again. She turns slowly away from the waters edge and retreats back closer to the tree line where the air was not as brisk. Her sides heaving and jumping from the effort, her deep, amethyst eyes find @[Leilan] once again, "I wasn't quite sure you would ever talk to me again, honestly.".
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    What boundaries would you push? - by Izora Lethia - 07-20-2020, 10:31 PM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 07-24-2020, 07:16 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Izora Lethia - 08-01-2020, 12:00 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-01-2020, 02:07 PM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-09-2020, 07:33 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-22-2020, 05:07 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 09-06-2020, 10:23 AM