• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  What boundaries would you push?
    She had spent plenty of time looking in pools of water, staring at herself in the eyes of her son, and listening to the concern in Lilli's voice to know that in fact she probably did look like shit, but she had not told anyone what had happened between her and the Icicle Island Dragon. When Leilan cracks a very draconian smile in her direction she can not help but display her own wide mouthed grin, dipping her face towards the ground beneath her. Her dark lashes blink slowly while she takes in the idea of eating meat. A thought that she had not considered when she had gone to the fairys seeking help in protecting her home.

Shit

She returned her gaze back to Leilan's taking him in as he wavers in the middle of her greeting, in between her and the sea beyond. She wasn't afraid of him, was never afraid of him. He was in all physicality and demeanor the opposite of her. Damn the meat eating, she could be like him and still be her. She tilted her head slightly at him as he asked her how the healing was going. With a shrug of her shoulder and a cock of her mouth she nearly dismissed the whole thing, "It's healing like it should. I have bigger things to think about." She hesitates for a moment her ears turning back and forth, she wanted to apologize over and over again about jumping and forcing his hand but apart of her knew that it was in the past - what was done was done and forward was the only way to go.

"I hope you have bigger things to think about too. I would hate to be a reason you stay up at night." she says matter of fact, knowing damn well that in that moment she had burdened him with a decision. That she had forced him to hurt her, maybe unintentionally, but what she did had to have consequences. The fact that he was asking now had to mean something? "I am sorry. I don't know what I would have done if I was in your position, though maybe one day I will."   
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Leilan] sorry if this is all over, ugh.
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    What boundaries would you push? - by Izora Lethia - 07-20-2020, 10:31 PM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 07-24-2020, 07:16 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-01-2020, 02:07 PM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Izora Lethia - 08-04-2020, 09:00 PM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-09-2020, 07:33 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-22-2020, 05:07 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 09-06-2020, 10:23 AM