• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hanging on the memory, izora lethia

"Go,” Lilliana laughs with her blue eyes crinkling at their corners. The chestnut mare reaches up (how has so much time passed?) and gives a soft tug at the flaxen forelock of her eldest child. "I’ll be right here when you get back,” she promises with a fond expression for her winged son. 

Her Nashua - her brave, bold boy who has grown so reluctant to fly.
    (Your fault, the voice taunts. It’s all your fault.)

"You’re sure? I can stay. I don’t have to-,” and then he is cut off by the shake of his mother’s refined head. "Go, Lilliana says again, a little brighter, firmer. Nash looks at her as his brown wings rest uneasily against his auburn sides. "Give Brazen my love and if you see your Aunt Neverwhere, tell her I’ll be along shortly.” The young pegasus pauses, unsure and Lilliana tosses her head towards the sky, where Nash looks longingly.

Go, her bright eyes encourage him. 

He does, eventually. It isn’t until he is a distant figure on the horizon and Lilliana no longer spies him, no longer senses Yanhua nearby, that she turns away from the rocky coast. The red mare doesn’t stay idle for long, not when there is so much to do. So much lost time to make up for. The ghosts that haunt her thoughts don’t have long to linger because Lilliana banishes them with a purpose.

To find @[Izora Lethia].

The Matriarch was heavily pregnant and when she finds the buckskin Taigan, Lilliana smiles. Any day now, she thinks. She’s tried not to hover to close during Lethy’s pregnancy but Lilli has kept a close eye on her fellow council-member. "Lethy,” says the red woman as she comes to stop directly in front of the other, "How are you feeling?” 

LILLIANA

if i ever get to heaven
    i've got a long list of questions

<3
    but it's all in the past, love
    it's all gone with the wind

Messages In This Thread
    hanging on the memory, izora lethia - by lilliana - 07-21-2020, 07:03 PM