• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hanging on the memory, izora lethia
    It was hard for her at first, realizing that one trivial night of loneliness and banished feelings would lead to the creation inside her - or creations. As time went on and Lethy grew rounder and denial was no longer capable she had spent most of her energy into pushing her magic deep within her so that she would not feel the inner struggle of her actions. Though, Aten had not returned nor her son it was not like anyone would blame her... but that did not mean the feeling of self blame did not creep in during the middle of the night like the wild wolves that ghosted their lands.

She had exhausted herself in this way, keeping the wolves at bay and it showed in the hollows beneath her eyes. When Lilliana says her name her eyes snapped open, the warmth on her back from the sun traveling through her and clamoring to the corners of her mouth. She had known she was back but after so many months away every time she saw her friend was just as soothing as the first. She was glad to have her back home, though she could see Lilliana's own wolves haunting her eyes when her gaurd was down. She had not pushed her for information in recent conversation, only focusing on all the positives that had happened.

When she asks how she is feeling the confusion clouds her eyes for only a moment - with enough peace she was always forgetting the bulging child inside her, or two. She couldn't stop that nagging sensation when ever she remembered her predicament. "I'm okay. Just tired. I haven't been this tired in.. well a long time." she responds with a light chuckle. If she were honest with herself she had not been this tired since the plague had taken her during her first pregnancy.

"Enough about me. How are you? How are the boys?" she asks the latter in a cautious tone. She knew that their mothers disappearance had taken a great toll on the boys, she hoped that when their mother returned they would not hold their forgotten childhood against her - she had done her best to step in and keep a close eye on them.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[lilliana]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    hanging on the memory, izora lethia - by lilliana - 07-21-2020, 07:03 PM
    RE: hanging on the memory, izora lethia - by Izora Lethia - 07-23-2020, 06:56 PM