• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hanging on the memory, izora lethia
    It is when she asks what she has in mind that Lethy stops and looks at her dear friend for a moment. An array of emotions were pushing at her edges, wanting to implode on her. If she was going to commit to this she needed to commit fully.

No hesitations.

No regrets.

With a deep breath and unflattering eyes she let's go. "I went to the mountain many moons ago. After the south stole you away, after the attempts on Taiga to stir trouble. When the leadership for Taiga had been contended. Stepping into that field to fight for my home and realizing that there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop it. I felt pulled to find a way to protect our home and all of those we love."

Her eyes falter now, looking forward to the future of their path and back to days long gone. "You know Aten had done the same thing. He had gone seeking power to keep Taiga safe. I asked the fairies just as much. I asked them for the gift of dragon. I didn't want to return after this babe is born, different in your eyes with out explaining myself." she inhaled sharply her gaze returning to @[lilliana] she didn't let it come now, that lovely relief of peace. She wanted to face however her friend felt clear headedly.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    hanging on the memory, izora lethia - by lilliana - 07-21-2020, 07:03 PM
    RE: hanging on the memory, izora lethia - by Izora Lethia - 08-24-2020, 09:12 PM