• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Time Changes Things; Nilam

ridiculous

do you think I’m funny?

As he stood there dripping off on the sandy beach, something caught his attention. It was a creature like he’d never seen before. "Shit," he said, and if he wasn’t already red in color, he might have flushed red. "You saw that, I assume." He grins sheepishly. "I hope you enjoyed the show!" Then she said something that made him stop, something in a foreign language. "Huh?" But he didn’t have to wait long before she clarified in a familiar language.

Food? Are you kidding me? Ridiculous might be somewhat...ridiculous, but he definitely didn’t constitute as food! And he took offense to the idea that this...this thing would consider him to be food! He stood there on the bank of the river, sopping wet and eyeballing this half horse, half fish creature and her freshly spawned offspring, and almost laughed. “If you think I’m food, you really have another thing coming!”

With that, he snorts and moves to turn away, but suddenly, he slips once more and finds himself in the waters again. This, of course, opens him up to their attack. Fuck! Was he seriously going to get eaten by a child? The thought flashed through his head as he crashed down into the deep waters and once again began flailing about, trying to get his large weight back to shore before this fish-creature could get her grubby hooves on him.

Then it dawned on him. He could use his powers! For half a second, he stops thrashing and concentrates on shifting time so that it slowed down. Hopefully it would slow down for her and her alone. However, this would not be the case, as he found himself moving slower through the water. It did allow him to think quicker, though, and he could see her in the waters, calculate her movements. He was large, too, so he could use this aginst her and her demon spawn. ”Come at me, bro!” he sputtered.

@[Nilam]

Messages In This Thread
    Time Changes Things; Nilam - by Ridiculous - 08-06-2020, 07:29 PM
    RE: Time Changes Things; Nilam - by Nilam - 08-08-2020, 10:00 AM
    RE: Time Changes Things; Nilam - by Ridiculous - 08-08-2020, 10:32 AM
    RE: Time Changes Things; Nilam - by Nilam - 08-14-2020, 06:24 AM
    RE: Time Changes Things; Nilam - by Ridiculous - 08-14-2020, 09:11 AM
    RE: Time Changes Things; Nilam - by Nilam - 08-23-2020, 05:37 AM
    RE: Time Changes Things; Nilam - by Ridiculous - 08-23-2020, 03:15 PM
    RE: Time Changes Things; Nilam - by Nilam - 09-10-2020, 02:56 PM
    RE: Time Changes Things; Nilam - by Ridiculous - 09-11-2020, 01:01 PM
    RE: Time Changes Things; Nilam - by Nilam - 09-13-2020, 02:48 PM