• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Give me a reason - isakov
    your faithless love’s the only hoax i believe in.

Elain knew she shouldn’t have strayed so far.
    Yet she simply couldn’t help herself.

Wanderlust was burning in her blood and she just couldn’t sit idle a moment longer, despite her sister’s warnings about leaving her sight.

But was she ever truly out of her sister’s sight?
    Could she ever be, with a twin who saw everything - even things that hadn’t transpired yet?

She knew it was why her sister was so protective.  However the girl didn’t want to live her life in a cage, even if the reason for her sister’s protectiveness was borne out of love. With each and every step she pushed away the guilt she felt at leaving and the thrill of the adventure of being somewhere consumed her.

The tiniest taste of the freedom she so desired left her craving more. So with each step her guilt evaporated and her joy blossomed.  She laughed as she bounded along the edge of the river - splashing in the shallows.  The water was cold, but she didn’t let that stop her - not until she was well downriver.

It was only then that she finally slowed and realized how hopelessly lost she was.
    And how happy she was to be lost.

e l a i n .

@[isakov]

Messages In This Thread
    Give me a reason - isakov - by Elain - 08-23-2020, 10:51 PM
    RE: Give me a reason - isakov - by isakov - 08-28-2020, 03:50 PM
    RE: Give me a reason - isakov - by Elain - 09-13-2020, 09:56 PM
    RE: Give me a reason - isakov - by isakov - 09-16-2020, 03:17 PM