• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

between the shadows and the soul - cellar, gryffen
    I wanted to leave something besides a blood trail,
    besides prayers growing stale on my tongue.

She turns her head to the twitching boy with the aggravated look worn across his face without apology. Her gray ears turn to catch his words as her eyes examine him carefully. Cellar does not know some of the words he uses but she says nothing of them. She would prefer to be silent and ignorant than to open her mouth and reveal even a hint of weakness within her. 'Coy' was a word often used by others to describe her and she still has not decided whether or not she enjoys such a thing.

Before she can make her reply, the queen is speaking to him instead. Poison dart frog? She'd never heard of them. Then again, she'd never seen the Amazons or any of the wildlife that inhabited that kingdom despite how well she might fit in there. Her eyes focus back on the pale boy as his name is spoken and she offers a slight nod of her head. Gryffen. She mumbles the name to commit it to memory but says nothing else on the matter.

The mention of broken things makes her curious of his past playthings. There is a hint of this intrigue in the gleam of her eyes, suddenly so wicked and wild for the idea. Tyrael had promised he would break her some day but he was such a handsome fool. Cellar had every intention of shattering herself without allowing him to lift a finger. She doubts this one would be so dear to her but she has the patience to learn from others.

Her eyes drift back to the other girl as she blinks slowly, considering which words she could possibly use to describe her affliction. "When I am touched, there is.. blood," she begins with slight hesitation as she tries to recall her past mistakes (victories?). "They scream, they bleed, they die." If Cellar knew words like hemolysis or hemotoxins, it might help, but she only knows this fraction of what she can do. Tyrael never cared to help her manage those tiny barbs across her skin but rather preferred her dangerous and out of control.

I could give you my body, my flesh,
    offer it up like a sacrifice, like a banquet.
    C

E

L

L

A

R

Messages In This Thread
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - cellar, gryffen - by Gryffen - 08-10-2015, 04:20 PM
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - cellar, gryffen - by cellar - 08-11-2015, 01:59 PM
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - cellar, gryffen - by Gryffen - 08-11-2015, 02:34 PM