• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  tell me that it's all okay.
    CrownS
    He is a barely contained fire, just one wrong move from laying waste to an entire lifetime of hard work. And maybe he wants to stop biting back the urge to lose all control. His body seems to vibrate with the anxious energy but he is careful to put Rosebay all back together again when he’s done with her. There aren’t even scars to prove they’ve met today. Crowns isn’t sure she’s the type of girl who finds mottled flesh as fascinating as he does, after all.

But he is quick to feast on her fear and pick his teeth with the distilled dread that flows so freely from her heart. All of this and so much more is sweetened by the strange joy pulsating from her to him. He tilts his sapphire blue head and stifles the giddy laugh that tries to free itself from the tangles of his vocal cords.

Do you like scars, Rosebay?” he asks, wide-eyed and grinning as he steps closer to her so their noses almost touch. How much would she let him bend her before she broke entirely? And could he ever fix it if he did manage to snap her in two? Questions abound within his mind and he’s almost tempted to answer them now. But anything worth having is worth waiting for. He will bide his time and drag their bonding out.

We’ll take turns. Next time, I won’t stop you, and then you do the same for me,” he suggests with a gentle, doting kiss to her cheek. It is a promise, an oath that they will rip each other in two just to see what it feels like to play god. They will each be little lambs to the other’s slaughter and find a way to make a spell out friendship with the grease and blood of their games.

But for now, their fun is through. Tephra is calling his name and he has no choice but to comply.
    @[rosebay]

Messages In This Thread
    tell me that it's all okay. - by crowns - 10-28-2020, 11:03 PM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by rosebay - 10-29-2020, 02:23 AM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by crowns - 10-29-2020, 11:10 PM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by rosebay - 10-29-2020, 11:33 PM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by crowns - 10-29-2020, 11:59 PM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by rosebay - 10-30-2020, 12:21 AM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by crowns - 10-30-2020, 07:38 PM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by rosebay - 11-18-2020, 01:32 AM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by crowns - 11-19-2020, 09:25 PM