• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fashion me into a demon; Anyone!

The stallion expells a low grumble as mud and rock begin to slowly peel away from the structure, falling carelessly onto the ground. He hadn't put much care into the structure at all. He didn't expect to be here for too long, usually, he'd witness horses getting picked up and rehomed within days, sometimes hours. Rarely would they wander around aimlessly for weeks without end.

A large puff of smoke billows upwards from the small chimney hole, riding upwards and out of the shelter as well as through small holes that directed heat inside the earthen shelter. Aziz coughs at the repulsive taste of embers and brimstone, his mind suddenly cast back to the sore memory of dragons in contention over the Tephran airspace.
    It wasn't a pleasant memory, but it was the one he remembered the most.  Back then he had chosen not to take sides, even though he probably should have; instead, he built shelters for those that were no longer able to fight or those who were simply caught in the fray. Only toward the end did he attempt an attack, casting waves of earth toward Castile, though it wasn't particularly successful.

The male's eyes dance toward the entrance of the cave as the light shifts gently to make space for an approaching figure. He hadn't been paying much attention to what had been going on around him, he hadn't even noticed the simple sound of hooves beating against the grass as they approach the shelter.

Aziz straightens up and greets the familiar-looking mare that now stands at the entrance to his abode. By the way that she presented herself, Aziz had to assume that perhaps she was some sort of leader or an envoy of one of the lands, which was intriguing enough on its own to warrant a reply.
    "No worries at all" His tone remains rather dissonant and dry as he replies, his expression slowly revealing a smile.

"Well, I am glad that you are intrigued. I rather enjoy buildings things" He says vaguely, glancing around the small shelter for a moment, wondering what caused the first instance of interest.

"My name is Aziz. Might I ask for your name?" He inquires, dipping his head gently in greeting for a fleeting moment.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Straia]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Aziz - 11-05-2020, 03:02 PM
    RE: Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Straia - 11-05-2020, 04:13 PM
    RE: Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Aziz - 11-06-2020, 04:04 AM
    RE: Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Straia - 11-11-2020, 11:55 AM
    RE: Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Aziz - 11-18-2020, 04:53 PM