• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Just a moment, in a sea of moments; any
    The winter attempts its bite at her, landing its presence down her back side. The settling cold was a nice reprise from the feelings of failure that had begun to work their way into her mind, her dragon scales could not protect against such complexity as feelings.

She could of easily wrapped that blanket of peace around her once again, smooth as silk... as easy as breathing. But she wanted to feel now.. needed to feel. She had not realized how complacent she had become beneath this gift that was ment to be shared and cherished. She had taken it for granted, she had abused it, and used it to her own advantage. She would feel this, all of this. Her purple eyes hardened as she took it in.

The soft hoovesteps of Lilianna pulled her attention, her ears swiveling in her direction but she did not move. We've been worried about you. guilt dropped into her stomache as she continued to look at the burnt border infront of her for a moment before turning her half scaled body towards her dearest friend. Her rich, purple eyes gave her friend a once over to make sure that she too was healthy and safe -though she had had Owin keeping her somewhat up to speed on the going ons of Taiga and those she cared about while she had isolated herself.

Being satisfied she gave her a small acknowledging smile. Where once her face had been soft and smooth edges, it was now sharp and chiseled, layered in amber and mocha scales. She accepts Lilli's offer and moves to walk beside her. I've been staying in an old spot of mine and Aten's for a bit. she took a deep breath,   after Pangea, I couldn't face Taiga.. I couldn't face you.. I couldn't even face myself... I needed some time. she knew it was a weak excuse. She hadn't been ashamed of what her and Leilan had done. She knew she wouldn't have been much help if she had stuck around, but she had left.  She kept her face forward, jawline hard.

@[lilliana]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Just a moment, in a sea of moments; any - by Izora Lethia - 11-15-2020, 09:44 AM