• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

when the evening pulls the sun down - diplomats, shatter me
    Nearly a year has passed since the return of his diplomats from the neutral kingdom. Brennen had said that Shatter Me would send someone but there has been no envoy from the Falls in the past year, and Errant has decided that they have waited long enough.

He could have sent Brennen back (without Nihlus in tow this time; Errant had been foolishly hopeful that the boy would learn something from the older Brother), but with the addendum that Shatter Me had made to the usual alliance, perhaps it is best that Errant comes himself.

He does so far more quickly than even Brennen can fly, taking a single step past the border of the Tundra and appearing immediately at the edge of the Falls. The black stallion has not been to this kingdom before, and takes a moment to look over the bright forests and rolling hills before he calls out.

The bright summer sun is almost too warm on his heavy black mantle, but there is enough of a breeze to make it tolerable. While he lacks Brennen’s impressive wings and has not made it rain with his arrival, there is no doubt that he is a stallion of the Tundra, and given his position on the border and his polite call, he’s clearly here on a diplomatic errand.
    [Image: leaanderrant_zpsqa4goyjv.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    when the evening pulls the sun down - diplomats, shatter me - by Errant - 08-11-2015, 01:53 PM