• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Revengeful Heart {Any}
    @[Anarchy]

we try to sound like someone else.
    "Alright," He said nodding and returning a half smile. The look of relief only briefly flashin across his features before he finally turned towards the southeast. "Yes. Follow alongside me and I'll make sure we get there. I doubt we will find any trouble along the way."

And with that he began to move forward towards the trees that dotted the borders of the rolling fields. For so long he had spent his time in isolation and he knew that nobody would bother them simply because nobody really knew who he was except for the most important few.

It may be a temporary situation, this lack of knowledge of his exostence, but for now it was a peaceful thing. To him anyway. So many strove to be known and sought out power like starving children sought out food. But he was as simple as they came. Rarely looking for a way to make himself known throughout the world of Beqanna. He simply did what came to mind and acted on his impulses or what he thought would be a good idea for the time being.

Looking over at the mare he nodded gently in silent approval. He could see the potential in her and he had a feeling that she would make a decent asset to the valley. She may not be full of angry, cruelty or hatred. But sometimes kingdoms needed that little bit of yin to their yang so to speak. Ah yes. She'd do just fine.

D E M I A N ( carnage x adalind )

(Okay, so I suggest you post in the valley and we can continue this from there Big Grin I'm so sorry it took me so long. Been a busy two days :| please forgive me!)

Messages In This Thread
    A Revengeful Heart {Any} - by Anarchy - 08-12-2015, 07:00 PM
    RE: A Revengeful Heart {Any} - by demian - 08-12-2015, 07:45 PM
    RE: A Revengeful Heart {Any} - by Anarchy - 08-12-2015, 08:04 PM
    RE: A Revengeful Heart {Any} - by demian - 08-12-2015, 08:57 PM
    RE: A Revengeful Heart {Any} - by Anarchy - 08-12-2015, 09:52 PM
    RE: A Revengeful Heart {Any} - by demian - 08-12-2015, 10:48 PM
    RE: A Revengeful Heart {Any} - by Anarchy - 08-13-2015, 08:25 AM
    RE: A Revengeful Heart {Any} - by demian - 08-14-2015, 04:25 PM