• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So I have a thought...
    I think a google doc sounds like a fantastic idea. Whoever wants to participate could pitch in tips, maybe think about what makes posts engaging and fun to reply to and what turns them off of replying? Obviously sometimes it's just a matter of muse or time or life stuff, but it would be interesting to see what draws people to certain threads or characters or other writers. Even like, what it is that makes you click with a series or a book. I think it would be a fun exercise and help not only newbies but all of us learn. Or whoever wanted to join in, anyhow! Oooor maybe I'm getting a little carried away. XD But some people click well with a casual tone vs formal, angst and torment vs happy, some love the super heavy emotional stuff and some hate it. Some love small interpersonal threads and some prefer big site-wide events....idk, I think it would be fun to have a google doc we can throw things like this at. Oooh or a writing-centric quiz, that could be fun! I should get on that...

Messages In This Thread
    So I have a thought... - by SamShine - 08-12-2015, 08:31 PM
    RE: So I have a thought... - by Call - 08-12-2015, 08:47 PM
    RE: So I have a thought... - by SamShine - 08-12-2015, 09:15 PM
    RE: So I have a thought... - by Call - 08-12-2015, 09:25 PM
    RE: So I have a thought... - by Kyra - 08-13-2015, 09:59 AM
    RE: So I have a thought... - by Cassi - 08-13-2015, 10:12 AM
    RE: So I have a thought... - by Call - 08-13-2015, 10:20 AM
    RE: So I have a thought... - by SamShine - 08-13-2015, 01:31 PM
    RE: So I have a thought... - by Kyra - 08-13-2015, 02:47 PM