• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!{any}
    What Is An Ocean But A Multitude Of Drops
    Astri doesn’t know why but she loves the fact that she’s struck something akin to fear into the heart of this little imp. She’d only ever been able to achieve this with the gangly filly that stands before her, but she considers it a win in some sense anyways. A smirk rouses against her lips as she watches the young thing struggle to backpedal. The filly wasn’t as stupid as she seemed. She apologizes, in a manner only children can manage, but Astri doesn’t care for sentiment or kinship. The gesture only serves to irritate her.

As for her question about the mother, that too is answered by a rather verbose yet meaningful reply. So the tiny bay had some power to back her, hmm? Astri turns then to face her, looming down curiously on the prattling filly. Friends? She thinks that Astri has come here to make friends? How … adorable. The green mare grins then, ears falling back against her head as she lowers her face to the level of the girl’s. Her voice comes out as a harsh whisper, with the intention of wounding the pest.

“If I wanted to make friends with someone as dull as you I’d just as quickly go make friends with a rock, or a twig.” She hisses, raising her head and rolling her eyes to brush off the curious girl. She walks away then, tired of entertaining the air-headed. She had better things to do. “Let this be a lesson to you about strangers.” Astri calls out, taking her time to exit. “Not everyone is as nice as I am.”
    astri
    yule x astrah

Messages In This Thread
    O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!{any} - by Sarkis - 08-15-2015, 04:11 PM
    RE: O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!{any} - by Astri - 09-22-2015, 02:43 PM