• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I could take the whole world with me
    This was extremely stupid, Altissima knew, but now that her strength had returned - she found her thoughts straying to Loess and their damned Champion. Who maybe had helped keep her alive during the eclipse, even if it had been by annoying her into staying conscious.

Now that she could think clearly she was very much hoping to prove him wrong.

So she was going to try to sneak into Loess.

Having never previously invaded a kingdom, she’s not sure what the best approach is so she follows her gut. She’ll stand out no matter what, unless it’s the dead of winter, but the night provides some cover - even with a brilliant full moon occasionally showing its wide white face between some thin clouds.

While she regained her strength, she had some time to think about it, and Altissima ultimately decides against the land borders, thinking they’ll be watched a little more carefully. When she sets her hooves on the rocky soil of Loess it is via the bay that connects it to the Pampas. Her wings disappear into her sides, her silver hair picked up by the sea breeze and her eyes a bright shade of happy violet. Until the air around her begins to twinkle - and then annoyance seeps in and turns those eyes pink. This has been a new thing, this twinkling air, and it came and went infrequently. At first, she thought it was a hallucination but now it is a nuisance.

Still, she’s in the kingdom, technically, so perhaps she’s already won? The second part of her plan had been to sneak up on him wherever he might be - but she supposes arriving with a little bit of fanfare might work too.
    altissima

@[Tarian]
    [Image: willowsticker_by_space1993_ddeo27s_small.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I could take the whole world with me - by Altissima - 04-28-2021, 08:20 PM