• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's all up in the air and we stand still | desire
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

She passes by, near enough to touch. It is tempted, but the magic of the entities sets its skin alight in a way that books no distractions. So it only watches, and nods in agreement as she tells him that the entities are valuable.

That is why it’s here, after all. Leaving Hyaline is not something it would do for the fun of the trip, not when its next host is so near to arriving.

No distractions from the taking of the entities, the Curse allows itself. While Desire look from the tree to the statute and back again, it allows itself an appreciation of the purple and white mare ahead of him.

Her answer surprises him, but in a pleasant way that causes a slow smile to grow across his handsome face. “I appreciate it,” the Curse tells her truthfully. The entities had been trivial in the darkness, it thinks, but it has plans for them now that the light has returned.

@[Desire]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it's all up in the air and we stand still | desire - by Gale - 05-18-2021, 09:19 PM