• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Hope is our four-letter word; Nashua
    Leilan
    There had been a spark of an idea before Lilliana disappeared behind the veil, stuck where others had found the way home. There had been an idea when Reave showed up in Nerine, displaying displeasure at the state the land was in.

Three brothers ruling a kingdom and its territories.

With it, the freedom to travel around the world without worrying about the state he left his residents in. They’d be under the right pair of wings. In the hoofs of someone who would be able to call him if needed, but capable enough to sort out the majority of the kingdom’s problems on his own.

Whether he knew it or not, Nashua had been born for leadership, and was technically raised for this position from the moment he decided that his home was Icicle Isle.

Like the blue-eyed chestnut before him, Leilan believed it was time to move on. So on the summer’s first day, he teleports to Nashua’s location (just for the fun of appearing in front of him, the way he had startled his twin brother). ”I’m leaving.” he says, dead serious because the first thing he’s going to do is try and find the missing mare.

For all it’s worth, he still means to keep his promise to Yanhua, after all.
    I don’t think the world is sold
    on just doing what we’re told

@[Nashua]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Hope is our four-letter word; Nashua - by Leilan - 06-02-2021, 09:49 AM