• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  the world as I know it is coming to an end [mature]
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

A creature with a heart might have been wounded by her words, but Gale only laughs. He is not what she wants?

The Curse has taken women who do not want it before. He’s enjoyed the act of domination, and the way they wept. It would like to see Mazikeen cry like that, to see if her tears would steam on her fiery cheeks.

But it is equally amenable to the way she twists around him, her well-muscled body sliding against his. Desire dries his mouth, and he is speechless as she melts against him. He tugs her closer, his mouth in her hair and along her shoulder, and then he pulls her under him.

I am yours, she says, and Gale’s breath catches beneath her ear. He’d held her just like this the night before, and then she’d slipped right out of his grasp. It is difficult to think of anything else, but just before he does, he hears the rest of her words.

You are mine.

Is he?

The Curse has never belonged to anyone before. Somewhere, a Warning is sounding, but in this moment there is only want and his hunger for Mazikeen. “Yes,” he agrees. In this moment, there is nothing he would not agree to, not a thing he would not promise her.

@Mazikeen

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the world as I know it is coming to an end [mature] - by Gale - 06-28-2021, 10:03 PM