• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  And if you ran away, I'd still wave goodbye watching you shine bright
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me

Since he had become Fae, it had become increasingly more difficult to tell when a non-Fae was being honest. Not lies in themselves, he could usually sense a lie long before it actually showed. It’s the truth, the honesty, that he has a hard time discerning from reality and pretend. He wants to believe that Bardot is here under good intentions. That lost feral boy he had once been still feels the sting from old wounds and the comfort of a sibling would have gone a long way back when he had been alone. He is still unconvinced of her intentions in the end and simply stares at her fiercely once she steps away from him. “Do you threaten all your family members or am I just special?” He finally asks, his gaze still wary but that smug smirk easing back onto his dark lips. She relaxes slightly, her own wary gaze finding his as she smiles gently at him. “May I stay awhile? I’ve never been here before and we can get to know each other a little better.” He regards her for a moment, his expression unreadable as he weighs out his thoughts.

“Alright. You can stay… on one condition.”
    She says nothing, simply tosses her dark flowered forelock from her tarnished gaze and waits to hear his terms. “The next time you see Cheri, tell her that I’m cashing in on that favor she owes me.” Before she can inquire further, he turns his back and pushes through the wilting blooms and dying grasses, a dark brooding figure in a sea of decay and death.

obscene
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And if you ran away, I'd still wave goodbye watching you shine bright - by Obscene - 08-23-2021, 07:15 PM