• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  everyone wants to see what I see
    Beyza
    A few leaves tumble out of the way as Beyza teleports herself into the meadow, accompanied by a small flash of white light. She can feel the drain on her magic but finds it pleasant - stretching the abilities she often just uses for small things to entertain herself or her children.

She might not have used it for teleportation if she remembered the chill that would greet her outside of her tropical home. After spending so much time in Ischia, Beyza’s tolerance for the cold has decreased. Fortunately, there is no moral dilemma that keeps her from using her magic to keep herself warm. And though she knows she will be tired after these efforts, the soft white glow that surrounds her begins to radiate heat instead of just light. Just enough to ward off the early morning chill as she finds her way through the meadow.

Frost clings to the grass and the leaves that have not yet fallen, though it melts wherever she steps - leaving a trail behind her. She is not moving with purpose, her steps slow.

This is as close to Pangea as she allows herself to get now, and even then she keeps closer to the river near the west - her white eyes only drifting occasionally to where she knows the canyon territory lies. Her thoughts begin to stretch there too as she begins to remember that she had loved it, once, and it is an effort to force herself to remain here in the presence. She resolves to approach the first face she sees to distract herself - and can only hope that it will be someone she does not recognize.

@lannister <33

Messages In This Thread
    everyone wants to see what I see - by Beyza - 08-28-2021, 09:54 AM
    RE: everyone wants to see what I see - by Beyza - 09-07-2021, 02:41 PM
    RE: everyone wants to see what I see - by Beyza - 09-16-2021, 08:59 AM
    RE: everyone wants to see what I see - by Beyza - 09-26-2021, 05:05 PM