• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trait question
    Hello!

So, Niklas was the result of my "create-a-foal" prize back in 2012. As far as I know, he was the first Demon (I may be mistaken but I am pretty positive that I searched for one before I created him in 2012). I was not around when BQ was switched to this forum, so I was not a part of what a Demon is in the trait database, and - nothing AT ALL against those who did create the Demon trait while I was absent - it is not what I had in mind when I created Niklas.

My question is, can I create a new trait and make him a Daemon instead, with the following description:
    The daemon is a supernatural creature, originating from the underworld. They take on equine form when they're "topside", and are typically plainly marked. If they are somehow deprived of their physical body, they manifest as a column-like cloud of black smoke until they can find another vessel. Each daemon can fly/teleport in this smoke form, is immortal, and has a hellhound as a companion. Slightly faster and stronger than the average horse, trait immunity is inherent. Daemons can also wield the following traits: arcane darkness manipulation, possession, necromancy, creature summoning, fire-breathing, self-healing, telekinesis, plant manipulation, disease manipulation, and insect manipulation. The character may have 1 of these additional traits.

This is how I've played Niklas and would really like to keep his original character and how I've been playing him here.

Thank you!
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON

Messages In This Thread
    Trait question - by Dem - 02-26-2022, 02:12 PM
    RE: Trait question - by Squirt - 02-26-2022, 04:05 PM
    RE: Trait question - by Dem - 02-26-2022, 11:52 PM
    RE: Trait question - by Squirt - 02-27-2022, 12:48 PM
    RE: Trait question - by Dem - 03-01-2022, 11:11 AM
    RE: Trait question - by Squirt - 03-02-2022, 12:28 AM