• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And breath me; any

She had some time to take in the soft sway of trees, the freshness of an ancient land seemingly bright and new to the creatures that emerge. October should be dead and gone at this point but the magic that lay beneath the wrinkles and roots kept her blood pulsing and her eyes wide open.

The blue catches her attention as the shadow spreads over her own form but it is a welcomed sight that there was another in the Gates. He navigates easily to the ground as October follows his painted form, she herself a boring burnt orange, but his wings are fascinating! The honey eyes woman can only hope to openly stare. And his coat? BLUE! How curious!

"Well, I think I always have been here in one way or another. Quite frankly, I'm not sure how I even got here now...I do hope I'm staying...the Gates have always been my home." October politely tears her eyes from the other as she doesn't want to stare too long for perhaps (as she was beginning to grasp the concept of something has happened) this was the new Beqanna normal? Either way, "I'm October", a quirky smile touches her dark lips as she returns her eyes to meet his gaze. "Have you heard of any other lands returning? I wonder if so since the Gates are awake again. Think you'll be staying?"

-forever of the gates

Messages In This Thread
    And breath me; any - by October - 03-20-2023, 02:27 PM
    RE: And breath me; any - by crowns - 03-22-2023, 10:01 PM
    RE: And breath me; any - by October - 03-28-2023, 08:45 AM