• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I tried to wrestle every wonder
    Escence & Eviction
    ~Twin Flame~

I watch the clovers intently.  My blood red eyes searching for, something.  When the creature finally answers I begin to laugh while being grossed out at the same time.  My head rises sharply as I lean back on my hunches.  I can hear the girlish horror cry of my brother hiding behind me.  The sound of his scream and dry heaving causes me to roll with laughter.  He can hardly get a word out but manages to stumble away and back towards mother.

My rolling in the greenery has caused some browning of the plants, but I hardly notice as I rise to my feet.  Eviction, finally catching his stomach, calls out in warning, I'm going to tell mother!  My fun is abruptly halted, my expression sours.  "Ugh... Brothers ruin EVERYTHING!"  My eyes look to the creature again and with a pout I say goodbye before stomping off after him...

@Beldam  They'll have to meet again later!  No boys allowed xD
    //Fire Mimicry-Summer Appearance-Fire Breathing-Water Immunity\\
    Fire Mimicry- Fox Fire, Pheonix-Type Immortality, Fire Wings(developing)

Messages In This Thread
    I tried to wrestle every wonder - by Beldam - 03-17-2024, 10:16 PM
    RE: I tried to wrestle every wonder - by Escence - 03-22-2024, 07:16 PM
    RE: I tried to wrestle every wonder - by Beldam - 03-25-2024, 10:15 PM
    RE: I tried to wrestle every wonder - by Escence - 03-26-2024, 06:33 AM
    RE: I tried to wrestle every wonder - by Beldam - 04-14-2024, 02:33 PM
    RE: I tried to wrestle every wonder - by Escence - 04-15-2024, 06:17 PM