• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  A God's Creation

From the time I had left the rivers waters near the meadow I had hardly looked back.  I would not dwell on the past and what once was any longer.  Ischia was gone and with it the waterfall and my pool. Gone. Those that I once knew; Leilan, Ivar, Jesper, Imperial, Kuma, Embark, all gone.  I look now to the future and what can be.  I will find a new home.  I will make new friends.  

I follow the river's edge, using it as my guide through the lands.  From The Chamber to the Meadow, the River and now here.  My delicate face looks left, then right.  Where is here?  I could make out tattered piles of stone, lain out in unnatural shapes.  My slitted eyes squint as I look past them.  It was a familiar sight.  One I hadn't thought about in quite some time.  I close my eyes now, feeling the salt licked breeze on my face.  It calls to me like a song, tempting me back into her liquid embrace.  I resist, my eyes now opening with a narrowed glare.  No!  My mind shouts, but the creature within me stirs, restless and weary. Yes!  It hisses a most awful high pitch sound.  My ears ring as I cringe in pain.  It is of a crippling sort, bringing me to my knees.  "Ahhhhh...." I cry out in agony, a ripping sort of pain courses along my neck.  

It is then that I begin to gasp for air.  My lungs trying to fill with a deep inhale, but the air does not come.  The pain subsides and there is a fluttering now along my neck where the pain had been.  I can't tell if the ringing has stopped or if it is just muffled by the faintness that begins to come over me.  Go now!  The creature calls out.  I get up enough to stumble forwards, towards the oceans ridge.  I gasp again, a dry choking sound coming from my lungs.  Another step, another stumble, but I was almost there...

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

Just playing with my gills "defect".  If someone has the muse to save a dying fish pony by helping her into the water so she can breathe she'd be forever thankful XD
    *Kelpie Mimicry Traits*
    -Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth-
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-23-2024, 04:46 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 03-23-2024, 05:56 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-24-2024, 02:45 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 03-25-2024, 08:48 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-26-2024, 06:40 AM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 03-26-2024, 09:08 AM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-26-2024, 11:21 AM