• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Is it sick of me to need control of you? (Khaos kids/any)
    "Oh, Kirin" she whispers breathily as he gestures out over the expanse of land, "It's a wonderful hunting ground." The smile she gives him lights up her eyes in that special, genuine way meant only for him. She plants a soft kiss against his neck before noticing the two colts headed their way.

It's there in the curve of the neck, an emptiness in dark eyes. She looks at the two that approach and feels it in her gut. They were special. Not as she was, nor as her precious Kirin, but special in the only way that mattered.

The golden girl bat her lashes and smiled sweetly, almost sickeningly so. This wasn't the genuine affection that she only showed her favorite brother, but rather an innocent grin that she liked to call bait. She was gorgeous and delicate, a golden flower that you couldn't help but admire, and only when you stopped for a better look would you notice the corpses used as fertilizer. If her instinct proved correct though these two would be safe.

The brown boy with the pale hair is the first to come for a closer look. And look he did. Nicia's smile widened beautifully as she saw the awe and turmoil in his eyes. He would be perfect for her little family, hopefully another brother to cater to her desires. As she is giving the brown colt a thorough once over, the second steps forward. Black and brown they are incredibly dull, but she has already determined that one way or another they will be hers. Oh how she does love her brothers.

The black one speaks and she can't help but giggle, sending a bell like tune through the air. She takes several slow, seductive steps in his direction. "Raelynx", she purrs savoring the sound. As the years progressed she would turn into a bombshell, "You speak of ducks, but all I see is a silly goose." The little girl says teasingly before leaning in to get a sniff of his scent. So distinct but so familiar. Her smile broadens and her eyes twinkle merrily in knowing that she had found more family. "I am Nicia, and this is Kirin." Her eyes can't help but rove over her favorite brother as she caresses his name before releasing it reluctantly into the air. She turns then to the brown boy with the startled eyes and speaks in sweet soothing tones, "And who might you be sweet little mouse?" She breathes in his scent as well and can't help but flutter her lashes. How fortunate was she to find two more of Khaos' children? Oh what wonderful games she could play to welcome her new brothers home.
    Nicia
    Is it sick of me to need control of you

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Is it sick of me to need control of you? (Khaos kids/any) - by Nicia - 08-27-2015, 03:59 PM