• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed [any]

and when i breathed

my breath was lightning

The Jungle has been somewhat quiet as of late (though even quiet here is busy). Though in truth, Rhy has finally just spent some time to herself. She finally told her sister about the death of their parents, about the lost brother neither of them had ever met. And soon, they would go visit their family. Soon, they would stand together as a family should, as they had never been able to do before. But it wasn’t the thrilling dream that Rhy had always hoped for. No, because their parents were dead.

And for a bit of time, Rhy just needs to be alone. She stalks the Jungle as a lion most of the time, leaving her life as a horse and avithillar and blood rider behind, at least for a moment. Because she needs that time to finally wrap herself around everything that had happened, everything that wouldn’t happen in the future now. She may never seen her parents among the living, but perhaps one day they could find their brother. Rhy has gone on a few trips, though she’s never gotten that far outside Beqanna’s borders before she’s had to turn back around. Kora would have better luck anyway. Her sister knew where their parents last were, knew the places outside Beqanna in a way Rhy never would. Maybe Kora could bring him home.

But today, finally, she decides she’s spent enough time dwelling in her own thoughts, on the life she’ll never have and the one she never expected she would have. So she shifts back into a horse, seeking out the center of the kingdom. Someone is always there, or lurking nearby. It’s time to join the land of the living again. Time to hit the field, time to see what sisters are around for her to talk to. Time to live again, like her parents would want her to.

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 08-27-2015, 08:56 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 08-27-2015, 10:23 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-01-2015, 11:11 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-05-2015, 05:23 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-11-2015, 08:44 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-13-2015, 03:44 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-14-2015, 08:26 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-16-2015, 12:18 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-23-2015, 11:01 AM