• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nothing is forever [Any]
    fiasko
    The girl seems ecstatic at her new name, and Fiasko can’t help but smile. Such a wonderful, innocent little girl. She suddenly thinks of the girl’s mother, and wonders if it’s perhaps better this way, that Caitlyn knows so little about her. Fiasko remembers her mother all too well. She remembers Depravity’s hooves crushing down on her skull. Maybe Caitlyn’s mother had done her a favour.

But still, it feels wrong to lie. Perhaps she will just lie for now. Keep the truth hidden until the girl is old enough to understand it. Yes, that seems better. She’s only hiding it from her until she’s emotionally mature enough to handle it.

The girl complains about her hunger, and Fiasko instantly feels guilty. If only she were able to produce milk herself. But instead she will have to impose upon poor Wichita. “Of course darling. Come, follow me.” She takes a few steps away, glancing back to make sure the girl is moving. And when she’s certain that Caitlyn is following, she heads off in the direction of the Gates.
    i'm still waiting for the world to end

I'll post in the Gates for her. Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Nothing is forever [Any] - by Caitlyn - 09-01-2015, 02:23 PM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Fiasko - 09-04-2015, 02:49 AM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Caitlyn - 09-04-2015, 11:05 PM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Fiasko - 09-09-2015, 01:35 AM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Caitlyn - 09-09-2015, 11:32 AM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Fiasko - 09-12-2015, 12:51 AM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Caitlyn - 09-13-2015, 04:30 PM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Fiasko - 09-14-2015, 07:56 PM