• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

whose afraid... [Reuen, Vause, Cellar]
    I wanted to leave something besides a blood trail,
    besides prayers growing stale on my tongue.

She had found it curious when Straia offered to talk to her, an invitation she has never received before in her young life. Her previous masters had kept her just a little wild to keep things interesting, though the Chamber members sought to refine her. Cellar chooses not to dwell on it when Gryffen issues his command for her to follow him. Instead, her mind remains clear as she obeys. In her childhood, she had tiptoed around each kingdom as they went about their lives but never dared to trespass on their borders. Today would truly be an adventure for her.

Her bright eyes scan the landscape as Gryffen leads her to the Gates, where it is warm and the atmosphere is a great deal more peaceful than their home. She finds it curious but makes no mention of it as he crosses into the foreign kingdom with her in tow. The barbs along her skin bristle nervously at all the new scents and the notion that they should not be here, should never have infiltrated this place so boldly. Again, she says nothing but maintains her silence as the wraith finds his prey.

The serpent girl swallows nervously as he greets her. His words are cold and his touch seems like a knife trailing along virgin skin to her eyes. Cellar follows his actions as she examines their surroundings a little more closely. Just what they've come to collect, she does not know. The sunlight rolls across the iridescent scales along her legs as she steps closer until she's  nearly shoulder to shoulder with Gryffen, though always slightly behind him and with a good distance apart.

"Will we be here long, Gryffen?" she asks with a tilt of her head. "This place is... uncomfortable.

Her words remain hollow despite her anxiety and her face shows no expression of these feelings. Had she not spoken, she might seem entirely detached from the scene playing out before her.

I could give you my body, my flesh,
    offer it up like a sacrifice, like a banquet.
    C

E

L

L

A

R

Messages In This Thread
    whose afraid... [Reuen, Vause, Cellar] - by Gryffen - 09-04-2015, 01:43 PM
    RE: whose afraid... [Reuen, Vause, Cellar] - by cellar - 09-05-2015, 05:21 AM
    RE: whose afraid... [Reuen, Vause, Cellar] - by Vause - 09-08-2015, 10:48 PM
    RE: whose afraid... [Reuen, Vause, Cellar] - by Gryffen - 09-09-2015, 12:14 PM