• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

In a city after midnight; Any

and when i breathed

my breath was lightning

She isn’t sure what brings her to the adoption den. It’s not a place she tends to frequent. That need to be a mother had never really found Rhy. She would, one day, have children. Probably. But she was in no rush. Not that she disliked children, or was bad with them. On the contract, Rhy was patient and kind and would likely be a good mother one day. She simply just never thought much on it. She was busy with the Jungle and her duties and visiting the field to think much on the Den.

But today, she finds her feet dragging her here. The faint smell of smoke finds her, and she wonders if it’s the electric in her veins, seeking out the heat. Maybe. And she wonders too why there’s fire in the Den, which sends her into a canter to make sure everything is all right. If something had happened in the Den….

But there’s no sign of fire. There’s a bit of smoke, and when she sees this, she slows to a trot and goes over to investigate a slight burnt patch of earth. Interesting. Not strange, because nothing in Beqanna is really all that strange, but certainly interesting. She looks around, trying to find the source. There’s a black and starry girl in a river not too far off. Maybe it’s her.

Either way though, Rhy finds herself going over to the girl with a soft nicker in greeting. “I’m Rhy,” she offers. “May I ask your name?”

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

Messages In This Thread
    In a city after midnight; Any - by Draconis - 09-10-2015, 05:20 PM
    RE: In a city after midnight; Any - by Rhy - 09-11-2015, 09:58 AM
    RE: In a city after midnight; Any - by Draconis - 09-20-2015, 10:55 AM
    RE: In a city after midnight; Any - by Rhy - 09-22-2015, 02:47 PM
    RE: In a city after midnight; Any - by Draconis - 10-04-2015, 07:06 PM
    RE: In a city after midnight; Any - by Rhy - 10-12-2015, 12:58 PM
    RE: In a city after midnight; Any - by Draconis - 10-14-2015, 06:19 AM