• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am a Fighter (Jaide, any)
    IT BURNS!

She feels her skull splitting, flesh ripping, tearing as two thick, curved horns burst from her head. She screams. Oh how she screams. Loud enough to wake the dead. This time the pain is all too real. The air is dense, laced with despair and defeat. The ground littered with the fresh remains of the demon's other victims.

The specifics on how she got her are fuzzy in her head, but she remembered the dreams. She remembered the others as broken as she was was. The ones that condemned her to this putrid hell. The anger boils hot and thick in her blood. How fucking dare they! How fucking dare they feel the self righteousness to ship her and Jaide off to fucking hell, just to save their own ragged hides. There would be a reckoning when she escaped this prison.

The demon's lair reminded her all too much of her flight on the beach as the wolves and gods closed in. She wanted to scream, to cry. She wanted to rip the others limb from limb, and all the while the wolf in her head encouraged her. wouldn't revenge taste sososo sweet my love? He appeared to her then. The black wolf draped in the stars. Impossibly black eyes, and impossibly wide mouth, grinning at her as she paced. This was his element, that strange place between tangible and abstract that sat just on the edge of your mind. The wolf liked it here, and better yet it liked having her here to play with him.

Tyrna was a wreck. her eyes wilder than usual and her coat lackluster. Juvenile wings flutterred weakly against her sides as she tossed her too heavy horns, flicking drops of blood all over the place as the fresh growths bled into her eyes. The horns themselves were black and sinister, curling over the back of her skull between her ears. Oh wouldn't her family be proud of her now. Two steps and the wolf was flowing back into her head. He liked it there too, so much anger and hate just waiting to be pushed to the brink of self destruction. He liked watching her carry on and on and onandonandon in such pure rage and despair. He lived for it. She was just too easy.

And she was not alone.

(ooc: sorry it's meh, I obviously haven't posted in a while)

Messages In This Thread
    I am a Fighter (Jaide, any) - by Tyrna - 09-10-2015, 11:38 AM
    RE: I am a Fighter (Jaide, any) - by Jaide - 09-10-2015, 02:44 PM
    RE: I am a Fighter (Jaide, any) - by Tyrna - 09-13-2015, 02:21 PM
    RE: I am a Fighter (Jaide, any) - by Jaide - 09-22-2015, 01:57 PM