• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will always find you (any)

I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU

Oh, fuck it he thought as he flew from the Chamber. The next year was likely to be an unpleasant one, but he would serve his time. There were things he could do though, ways to make the most of the stay. He had said his farewells, promised to make visits to the meadow, and he was on his way. He was a sensible man, and there was no sense in making a big fuss over sleeping in the Jungle at night. All was not lost, in fact, he just might find himself privy to useful information.  While he was at it, he could probably manage to make himself a proper pain in the ass to the girl. Killdare smiled at this, turning into a barrel roll as his flight neared the Jungle.  He could smell it already, copious amounts of animal and plant life. The heady bouquet was for now, a pile of stink, each fragrance trying to overpower the other.  It would take some getting used to, and he desired no such thing.

He found a decent spot to land, the foreign greens providing an unusually soft one. He was just inside the borders, they wanted him here, well, he was here then. The bay had a bit of a look around, his glassy eyes adjusting to the wash of sunlight. It was all grossly green in his opinion, too much of one thing. That was honestly of little consequence compared to the humidity, he felt sticky, as if he had rolled in sap.  His own moisture clinging to him and refusing to let go. Well, where was the little sunflower? He was sure to be smelling pretty for her.

KILLDARE
    Dragon-Winged Tracker Colonel of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-12-2015, 04:13 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Joscelin - 09-12-2015, 09:24 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-13-2015, 04:45 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Lagertha - 09-13-2015, 06:56 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-17-2015, 11:56 AM
    I will always find you (any) - by Anguisette - 09-17-2015, 08:12 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Lagertha - 09-18-2015, 04:37 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-24-2015, 01:48 PM
    I will always find you (any) - by Anguisette - 09-25-2015, 07:48 PM