• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Erebor, buddy
    Winner: Erebor

He took more advantage of both the counter attacks and attacks allowed, and had just a bit more detail overall. But this was a pretty good fight on both sides.

------

Erebor 6+ / 1o/ 1- = 8
    Post I
    + Good job setting the scene/weather/general stats and such
    + Good counter attack, though maybe a bit more detail like is the heat kind of shimmery in the sun/is Fennick going to maybe have an escape of sorts from that, like will he see it and know?
    + Good attack, and I like the explanation here as well

Post II
     o If he’s not running away from the bird, what is he doing? Trotting around, moving in circles still? I really that “running away” is more of a quip, but I would like some detail about how Erebor is moving
    + Good defense, and I like the explanation with it
    + Good counter attack
    - You can’t assume that Fennick hit the ground, because he never said so in his other post, so this is a bit of power playing here – though I appreciate the attempt to take damage, for all we know at this point Fennick could have shifted right before he hit the ground
    + Good counter attack, though it’s also all kind of the same. No points off, because it makes total sense, but I like to be entertained too….can Erebor remove heat from something and freeze it instead? I dunno

Fennick  4+/ 2o / 1- = 7
    Post I
    + Good intro
    + Good damage/defense to the attack
    + Good counter attack
    o I feel like you could maybe have one more attack in here, since it’s one counter and one attack – the bird seems like a defense to me

Post II
    - What about the pulse of heat that Erebor sent out? Did Fennick not feel it at all? Was it like an annoying poke? You just skip over that
    + Good counter attack
    o What about your other attack though? Again, I feel like you missed an opportunity to maybe do more damage 

Messages In This Thread
    Erebor, buddy - by Fennick - 09-15-2015, 08:14 PM
    RE: Erebor, buddy - by Erebor - 09-16-2015, 11:52 PM
    RE: Erebor, buddy - by Fennick - 09-18-2015, 11:31 PM
    RE: Erebor, buddy - by Erebor - 09-22-2015, 11:06 PM
    RE: Erebor, buddy - by Fennick - 09-24-2015, 02:02 AM
    RE: Erebor, buddy - by Kyra - 10-16-2015, 01:54 PM