• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ohhh lyris/lagertha/any

I am iron and I forge myself

No, the iron queen would never be as tantalizingly mysterious as Straia, or as feminine as Shatter Me. But she could probably kick their asses on the battlefield - so really, who’s the winner in that regard?  Eventually, Lyris will probably realize that Sette is the stolen Chamber child, but until then, Lagertha will keep the secret and so far, Sette has as well. One day, she will remind the girl where she came from and why she was taken away - but for now, the child should live in blissful naivete. No need to foist the problems of the world upon her young shoulders just yet. There would be plenty of time for that later.

Lagertha hasn’t seen little one all day, and though she isn’t exactly concerned, she goes looking. It isn’t completely inconceivable for her to get lost. It took Lagertha a long time to remember just where all the paths came out and then there were the shortcuts, and some things were always changing with the growth of the Jungle. “Sette?” she calls every now and then as she trots along the various paths that lead to well known areas: the river, the clearing, main entry points to the border… finally on the last couple of tries, she picks up Sette’s scent. Oh good. Not that Lagertha was panicking. She most certainly does not panic. Nope.

Again, she calls out to the girl, perhaps drawing her in and saving Lagertha the journey to the border.

Lagertha

warrior queen of the amazons

[ugh, sorry, i have no idea what this is...]

Messages In This Thread
    ohhh lyris/lagertha/any - by Flamevein - 09-15-2015, 11:59 PM
    ohhh lyris/lagertha/any - by Anguisette - 09-17-2015, 07:40 PM
    RE: ohhh lyris/lagertha/any - by Lyris - 09-17-2015, 10:50 PM
    RE: ohhh lyris/lagertha/any - by Flamevein - 09-24-2015, 06:25 PM
    ohhh lyris/lagertha/any - by Anguisette - 09-25-2015, 08:19 PM
    RE: ohhh lyris/lagertha/any - by Lyris - 09-26-2015, 09:21 PM
    RE: ohhh lyris/lagertha/any - by Lagertha - 09-28-2015, 01:24 PM